• Avoidance of sin is lighter than the pain of remorse.”
• “On every dishonest man, there are two watchmen, his possessions, and his way of living.”
• “If patience and gratitude had been she camels, it would have mattered little on which I rode.”
• “May Allah have mercy on him who sends me my faults as a present.”
• “Preserve the sayings of those people who are indifferent to the world. They say only that what Allah wishes them to say.”
• “Fear Allah, for He alone lives; all other things are liable to perish.”
• To eat less is healthy, to speak less is wisdom, and to sleep less is worship.
• To speak less is wisdom, to eat less is healthy and to mingle less with the people is safe and serene.
• The one who steps back will not progress.
• Nothing is worst than avarice that destroys the mind, not even Alcohol.
• It is unbecoming of that person who sits with his hands folded and prays to ALLAH SubHanuhu wa Ta’ala for sustenance. ALLAH SubHanuhu wa Ta’ala does not rain down gold and silver from the heavens.
• To earn a suspicious living is worse than begging.
• The biggest gift after Iman (Faith) is your wives.
• Attain knowledge before old age settles in.
• Extravagance is also when a person eats whatever he wishes.
• Fear him, whom you hate.”
• “The wisest man is he who can account for his actions.”
• “When a man puts me a question, I judge of his intelligence.”
Hazrat Umer(R.A) Qoutes is a free software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-08-13. The program can be installed on Android.
Hazrat Umer(R.A) Qoutes (version 1.1) has a file size of 2.10 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.